top of page
- Sat, Apr 15Ramona Ranch WineryThe Gut Check 5k - All Terrain Run is part trail and mud run with a healthy dose of Mother Nature’s obstacles mixed in for fun.
- Fri, Apr 21Specific location sent to registrantsAs the sunsets and the moon begins to rise over the desert, you begin an epic journey across what looks like moonscape, over a far away peak only to descend to one of the largest man made structures you have ever seen and rappel off it. Now begins your starlit quest to Embrace the SUCK.
- Sat, May 27Black Canyon City TrailheadGrab your friends, a flag or even dust off your rucksack and be sure to join us for the patriotic Gut Check Flag 5k/10k Run/Ruck, Memorial Day weekend as we pay tribute to the brave men and women that gave the ultimate sacrifice for this great Nation of ours.
- Sat, Jun 03Luckenbach TownLike Waylon Jennings sang, “let’s go to Luckenbach Texas,” and so should you. Be sure to grab your friends and join us for our annual Gut Check 5k - All Terrain Run on the hallowed Luckenbach grounds then hang around to make some new ones as you listen to some of the best Texas style country music.
- Sat, Jun 17Big Horse VineyardsBe sure to join us at the amazing Big Horse Vineyards for fun filled family friendly 5k run through the winery, hill, hollers and streams. Plus, you get a FREE wine tasting afterwards.
- Fri, Jun 23Gut Check Fitness - ByronThe city is dark, most are going home but you're getting ready to tackle bone crushing strength tasks, navigate miles of abandoned streets with a heavy combat load and possibly cross a swift river multiple times under the cover of darkness, do you have what it takes to embrace the SUCK?
- Fri, Jun 30HellJust imagine if you could go to Hell and back? Guess what, you can. Come join us for our inaugural 12 HOURS OF HELL - RUCK or RUN. You’ll have 12 hours to ruck or run as far as you can in that time frame. Do you have what it takes to go to HELL and back?!
- Sat, Jul 08Salvation Army Macomb, ILWe don't care how much you bench but would love to see just how strong you really are. Be sure to join us for our inaugural Leatherneck Strength Fest for a challenging but fun mix of Strongman and Powerlifting events.
- Sat, Aug 05Heroes Wood-Fired PizzaWe don't care how much you bench but would love to see just how strong you really are. Be sure to join us for our inaugural Heroes Strength Fest for a challenging but fun mix of Strongman and Powerlifting events.
- Fri, Sep 01Decker FarmConan the Barbarian meets Full Metal Jacket with a dash of Deliverance! You may want to get familiar with shooting a shotgun, bailing or carrying hay, using post-hole diggers, chopping wood, and carrying all kinds of heavy stuff. Welcome to the SUCK.
bottom of page